Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Elle MacPherson Comes To Revlon

Watch out Halle Berry and Jessica Alba...Elle MacPherson is the new face of Revlon. Technically, she's their new spokeswoman meaning not only will she be gracing their advertisements, but she'll also be involved in their charitable and philanthropic activities. I for one am a big Elle fan. She is absolutely gorgeous and she was great on Friends. However, I am not so enthusiastic about Revlon. I know this will make me come off as a beauty snob, but Revlon is one of the worst drugstore brands out there. Just about every product of theirs that I have tried has been a complete turn off. Nothing stays on all day. So while I'm sure Elle will produce some fabulous ads, they won't be enough to lure me into buying any Revlon products.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home