Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, April 04, 2008

Sale At Makeup.com


I just got an email that MAC Cosmetics are back at Makeup.com Discount!!! Plus, all MAC products are 25% off!!! Things that caught my eye were the tons of MAC eyeshadows and pigments and the numerous shades of MAC Chromeglass lip gloss, which is a limited edition. I just put my order in.

Besides the MAC products, I also picked up NARS lip gloss in Harlow (I love that shade) as well as some Bobbi Brown and Dior products. For those of you who haven't shopped at Makeup.com Discount or Makeup.com, every product they sell is priced below retail. Spend $60 and get FREE SHIPPING; spend $75 and get a FREE 9 PIECE BEAUTY BAG. This is in addition to your choice of 3 FREE SAMPLES. Happy Shopping!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I bought a bunch of stuff and saved over a $100 instead of shopping at Sephora.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home