Makeup Fashion Style

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sephora Sun Safety Kit

Summer is fast approaching. That means it's time to be even more religious about using sunscreen. Although I try to use sunscreen on my face all of the time, I must admit that it doesn't always happen. Fortunately, most of the facial make-up that I use contains a decent amount of SPF. During the summer, however, there are many days that I go without make-up...particularly those days that I spend in the pool (I am not one of those girls that get all dolled up just to jump in the pool!)...so those are the days I need to make sure I have got some UV fighting products available. I absolutely love the annual Sephora Sun Safety Kit. The kit this year is out of this world. Check out what's included:

0.05 oz Korres Natural Products Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30, a 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion SPF 30, a 1 oz DDF Daily Protective Moisturizer SPF 15, a 0.35 oz Cosmedicine Medi-Matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20, a 0.17 oz Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer SPF 15, a 1 oz Murad Firming Bronzer SPF 15, a 0.08 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA + + +, six single-use packs of MD Skincare Powerful Sun Protection Pads SPF 30, a 0.17 oz Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream Ultra Protection SPF 30, a 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15, and a 0.098 oz Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer SPF 15, plus a UV indicator card, all in a limited-edition Sephora pouch.

Most of the best companies are represented. The Tarte 24/7 Lip Sheer is a nice surprise in this kit. Best of all is the price. $25!!! 100 percent of the net profits (that's $21.55 from every kit sold!) will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation. If you're still looking for something for your Mom for Mother's Day this is a great idea. I give this to my Mom every year. Really, what Mom wouldn't love some skin products that will help keep her looking good??? Even better, if you pick up one for her and one for you you'll hit the $50 requirement for FREE SHIPPING.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home