Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tarte Enbrigtenment

I've been coming across a lot of new products at Sephora.com lately. It seems that Tarte is really enjoying the idea of teaming up with other companies to offer great products. First it was Borba, and now it's BriteSmile. Introducing Tarte Enbrightenment. This double ended "pen" contains Tarte's brand new t5 super fruit complex on one end and BriteSmile's teeth whitening formula on the other.

I love the concept of this product. I have actually used BriteSmile before and really liked it; particularly because of the "pen" dispenser. Just brush it on your teeth and you're good to go. I will say though, that often times I would forego using it because I usually only thought about doing it after I brushed my teeth, which was not recommended. With Tarte Enbrightenment, I will have it in my purse and will be reminded to apply the teeth whitener at some point during the day...way before I brush my teeth.

I'm really excited to try Tarte's t5 super fruit complex as well. I know I will not be disappointed because I have loved everyone of the Tarte products I have tried, particularly their lippies. Enbrightenment comes in your choice of 2 colors: Pearly Pink and Radiant Red. I've ordered Pearly Pink and am anxiously awaiting its arrival on my doorstep. Once I've tried it, I will give you a review. If anyone else has already gotten their hands on this product, feel free to leave your comments.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home