Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Please Forgive Me

I have been a horrible blogger as of late. Honestly, I have just not been in the mood to be in front of the computer. After what seemed like a 10 year long semester with a year long finals period, I was just burned out. Not to mention that I was sick and tired of looking at an empty backyard so once the weather got nicer I have been spending a lot of time gardening. It's funny, growing up I was never into flowers and gardeing even though my Mom is a florist and is obsessed with her landscaping. But I must admit, the landscaping bug has bitten me now that I own a home. The only bad part is that since we live in new construction, some of the dirt is absolutely horrible (read rock filled and impossible to dig). The good thing is that it is quite a workout. I'm hoping for killer arms by the end of the summer! I also helped my Dad and my Sweetie build a deck for our pool. Yes, not only am I a beauty guru, but I am a construction builder as well!

It's funny, because it seems like a lot of bloggers are in the same funk that I am. I have a few friends that have family blogs that update everyone on the progress of their new babies that haven't been updated since the end of August. Other beauty blogs that I check out have expressed a lack of anything to be excited about. I think that we're just all really excited about the change of weather and the fact that we can go outside without worries of getting frostbite! But I promise, my postings will become more frequent once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home