Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Review Of Tarte Enbrightment

I promised a review of Tarte Enbrightenment and I finally am ready to give one. I picked one up in Pearly Pink and no surprise, I love it! This double ended "pen" contains Tarte's brand new t5 super fruit complex on one end and BriteSmile's teeth whitening formula on the other. Let's start with the lip gloss. Like every other Tarte lip gloss I have tried, the gloss is full of color, shiny, and feels like butter. While the t5 complex is supposedly a new and inventive antioxidant rich, anti-aging formula, I haven't been using this long enough to comment on those claims. The gloss is nice, but it's not anything new and spectacular. You get the same visual effect from any Tarte lip gloss.

What makes Tarte Enbrightenment so great is the BriteSmile pen on the opposite end. As I stated in my original post, I always forgot to put BriteSmile on because I always thought about it after I had brushed my teeth. Now that it comes with a lip gloss on the opposite end, I have it with me in my bag all of the time and have been using the BriteSmile daily. Just pull it out, brush it on, and you're good to go. So much better than messing around with whitening strips that you need to worry about taking off. My teeth look so much whiter that I can hardly believe it. Another benefit of applying BriteSmile during the day is that I'm not mindlessly snacking when I'm not hungry. That's always a plus.

So, overall, the lip gloss is great, but nothing ground breaking. Having the dual ended pen with gloss on one side and BriteSmile on the other is a fabulous idea that I absolutely love. What would be great is if Tarte developed a BriteSmile product that could snap onto their wonderful lip gloss duos. I would highly recommend this product if you're as anal about dental hygiene as I am, and want to be able to do it on the go.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I love this as well! The gloss is pretty - but the BriteSmile is golden! It doesn't have a nasty taste either, which I appreciate:)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Suzy Shopper said...

That's a great point, Laurie. I didn't even think about the fact that BriteSmile doesn't have much of an after taste. I've tried a lot of teeth whitening products in my time and have found that a vast majority of them would make me gag from the horrible taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home