Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Benefit Cosmetics Now At Ulta

Just a quick note to let everyone know that Benefit Cosmetics are now available at Ulta Stores and Ulta.com. It makes me so happy to see that Ulta continues to expand its number of prestige brand cosmetics. While I'm fortunate to have a number of Sephora stores nearby, I know that there are a number of people who are not so lucky but do have an Ulta closeby. Also, the fact that Ulta usually has a number of exclusive items and deals that Sephora and make-up counters don't have just means that there will be even more great things to buy! Happy Shopping!


Free gift from some of our top prestige brands

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear this. I am one of those who unfortunatley does not have a sephora near by. We have 2 Ultas nearby so when I want to actually see and play with the products that is where i need to go. I hope they keepthis up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home