Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tarte Holiday Gift Sets

While I shouldn’t be surprised at all, Christmas items are popping up all over the place. Some people think that Christmas is rushed upon us, but I am not one of them. If it were up to me, I’d decorate for Christmas all year long. Christmas decorations just seem to make people happier. When I saw that my local Target and Menards had already had aisles with Christmas items in them, I knew it was only a matter of time before Holiday Gift Sets were going to be available from the beauty world. Today I found out that this is true.

Let’s start with Tarte Cosmetics. It’s no secret that I love Tarte Cosmetics. I look forward to Maureen Kelly’s collection of jam packed gift sets and unbelievably affordable prices each and every year. This year’s line continues to impress me.

Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch is a lip gloss addicts dream come true. These glosses feature Tarte’s t5 super fruit complex™ making them packed full of antioxidants and vitamins that work to keep your skin looking young and gorgeous. This collection features nine (yes, 9) beautiful glosses in shades ranging from nudes to pinks to coppers to reds allowing you to create many versatile looks. The glosses come packaged in a gold clutch purse, perfect for the holiday season. The best part? The price! This $106 value is priced at only $39! That breaks the glosses down to a measly $4.33 each. Talk about a steal!

Year after year a favorite must have gift set is the Tarte Mini Cheek Stain set. This year they packaging is even jazzed up for the holidays. The Tres Cheek Limited Edition Mini Cheek Stain Set features 3 brand new shades of Tarte’s best known and most beloved product. Posh is a beautiful soft plum shade. Fierce is a light strawberry red. Chic is a golden coral peach. Just like the lip gloss set, I love this collection because the colors cover a wide range of shades. You can create countless looks with just these three shades. They are so sheer and blendable; don’t be afraid to combine shades to create a whole new look. The cheek stains also contain the t5 super fruit complex™ to keep you looking beautiful. The 3 cheek stains come packaged in a cute gold pouch (makes a great change purse or a small make-up case) and the tubes housing the cheek stains are gold for the holiday season too. This $50 value is priced at only $25.

Finally, The Vanity Limited Edition Palette is a must have for every make-up addict. I have the palette from last year and it still hasn’t run out! This year’s palette is chocked full of 16 BRAND NEW eye shadows, 16 BRAND NEW lip glosses, a deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara, a deluxe Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess, a deluxe luminizer, four powder blushes, and deluxe eyeshadow and eyelining brushes. I don’t even need to say anymore because this palette totally speaks for itself. This is the biggest value Tarte has to offer. It has a retail value of $494 and is a steal at the price of $52!

All of these gift sets are limited editions and are currently available at Sephora.com. Happy Shopping!

Sephora.com, Inc.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I think these are so awesome. I plan on getting my sisters the cheek stain sets - and I'll probably pick up these items for me too:) I didn't get the We Wish You Wealth Palette last year, so I'm excited for this one.

Did you know that Lorac is having a good sale on the VIP section of their Web site? There are some great deals - I picked up a gift for someone and a lip polish set for me - marked down to $12.50:)

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Suzy Shopper said...

Thanks for the tip about Lorac, Laurie! I haven't been to their site in awhile. I'm trying to decide which palettes to pick up me and trying to think of any birthdays coming up soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home