Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Limited Edition Lancome Juicy Tube In Rose Fishnets

Speaking of Lancome, have you guys seen the new Juicy Tube shade at Sephora??? Rose Fishnets is a new LIMITED EDITION shade that's "only at Sephora." It is gorgeous. I'm so excited that there is finally a new lip color that I am excited about. Although, I will admit that I was kind of looking forward to saving some money on lippies this Fall since I am not buying into the Goth look. Rose Fishnets is a rosey-nude shade that has a hint of gold sparkle to it and it packs great shine. I love it! It's a very universal shade that should compliment everyone's skintone. I've already picked up my tube, but I think I may need to get another one because I love this shade and don't want to run out anytime soon. It's available for $18.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home