Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Borba Free Samples

While writing my review post on Borba Fiber Knit products below, I discovered that Sephora is no longer carrying Borba products. A Google search led me to discover that a lot of sites are no longer carrying Borba products. Maybe there are others like me who just can't take the smell! Just kidding. This is surprising since Borba was teaming up with Tarte so frequently lately, even teaming up to bring a Today's Special Value for QVC that featured both Tarte and Borba products.

Borba.com is still up and running though. I'm glad that I went to that site because there is a free sample section! I can't believe I have never heard of this free sample offer before. While I just wrote a not so great review for the Fiber Knit products, I'm still up for trying some not so stinky Borba products. Even better, when you click the free sample section it states that you may also receive free samples from companies like Tarte! I definately am not turning down free samples from Tarte Cosmetics. If you're interested in signing up too (I know you are!), just go to Borba.com and give them your address and you're set.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home