Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Borba Fiber Knit Reviews

Ahh...another review. A few months ago I posted about some beauty deals that I had found at TJ Maxx. Two of those products were from Borba: Fiber Knit Night Repair Emulsion and Fiber Knit Emulsion SPF 15. I had never tried either of these products and at only $10 I figured this was the perfect time to try it. I now know why it is I have never tried these products before.


Let me just tell you, both of these products stunk to high heaven. When I first applied the Repair Emulsion I thought I was going to throw up. The next day when I applied the SPF 15 I was shocked to find that it stunk even worse than the other product. Unfortunately, because of the nasty smell factor, I could not continue to use either one of these products. I have, however, been able to use the Night Repair Emulsion as a foot cream. It has made my feet feel really smooth and nice. The SPF 15, however, still has a highly potent odor even when that far away from my nose so I just shucked that one into the trash.


I will disclaim this post by also telling everyone that I have an extremely high powered sense of smell. It's absolute crazyness. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I pick up on the faintest of scents. There are actually things that I will not let people eat around me because the smell is so strong to me that it makes me sick. So, if you're lucky enough to have a normal sense of smell then maybe you will be able to use these products. If anyone has, feel free to post in the comments and share your thoughts. I feel bad that I couldn't use them enough on my face to give a review.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home