Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pray For Me

I just wanted to let everyone know that the posts may become sporadic for the next 2 or 3 weeks. I am studying to take a HUGE test that basically determines the rest of my life. While I would much rather play with make-up, search for sales, and what not, I must force myself to study as much as I can over the coming weeks (my review course just wrapped up after a month and a half and now they recommend 12 hour study days...YIKES!). I'm hoping that during periodic study breaks I will find a few times to make a post or two. For those of you that a praying types, please keep me in your prayers.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Good Luck! I Will Be Praying For You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home