Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Nordstrom Exclusive - MAC Colour Forms


With all of the new collections MAC has been releasing recently, they decided to one exclusively for Nordstrom. Introducing MAC Colour Forms! This is by far and away my favorite collection from the Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives. I want one of everything. I can't give a really detailed review on these because I only pre-ordered my items. I can say that my order included both eye palettes, Pigments in Circa Plum and Tea Time, Richmetal Highlighter in Rose Bullion, and lip stick in Pop Circle.

I love the packaging for this line. The nylon material and the bright colors make a perfect combination. The best part is that since the packaging is made out of nylon it should resiste make-up residue quite nicely.
Another piece that I am really eyeing is the Brush Set. I am in love with the cute case. My only concern is that I know that the brushes are not going to be the best ever. Even though they still are MAC brushes, I have found that brushes that come in kits like this generally tend to be much smaller and thus have fewer bristles. Truth be told, it's not like I really need any more brushes...I just really want that case. But is a case worth $49.50??? We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Enjoy the pictures. Like I said in a previous post, the Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives are available for pre-order now. They are available for purchase on July 18th, which is the same day that pre-orders are supposed to ship. Free Shipping is available on orders of $200 or more. Yeah, I think that's pretty high too. Nordstrom now has the option to buy online and pick up in the store to save on shipping. Happy Shopping!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I am digging Colour Forms too! I put my preorder in last week. The Laura Mercier special is so pretty!

I've been on a makeup binge lately! I just ordered the new NARS bridal palette. Have you seen it yet? Gorgeous! It's a SAKS exclusive and I actually ordered it over the phone at the Chicago store on Michigan Ave. I can't wait for it to arrive:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home