Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, July 07, 2008

Smashbox On The Waterfront Kit

How lucky was I to be channel surfing when Smashbox Cosmetics was on QVC last night? I was running low on the Jet Set Eyeliner, so when I saw that they had a eyeliner and brush duo for less than the cost of the brush I rushed online to get it (and for those of you wondering why I would need yet another eyeliner brush, it was a #30 brush...I don't have that one yet!). I began looking at the other Smashbox products available, hoping to find something else to get and save on shipping. I found a great kit that I had not heard about and that is only available through QVC.

Smashbox On The Waterfront is a brand new summer time kit. There are 2 versions of this kit: Hermosa and Santa Monica. Both come with a #4 mini-brush and a lip gloss pot in Melt. The Hermosa kit includes a skin tint stick in Heat, a sheer watermelon shade, and a Limitless Lid Shadow in Hermosa, a shimmery rose shade. The Santa Monica kit includes a skin tint stick in Tint, a sheer bronze, and a Limitless Lid Shadow in Santa Monica, a shimmery champagne shade. The products promise to be waterproof and crease-free, perfect for sweltering summer day. Would you believe that these kits are specially priced for the Summer at only $24.38 each?!?!

I ordered the Hermosa kit, but I am already yearning for the Santa Monica kit as well. I cannot wait to get my hands on this kit. I already know it's going to be a winner since it's from Smashbox. There are a few reviews on the products on QVC.com and they are all raving reviews. Once I receive my order I will post a review. I just wanted to give you all a heads up; who knows how long these will last.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I want that!

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I want that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home