Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel

A few weeks ago I did a post about the dangers of sun cancer and lip gloss. I also told you about 2 of my favorite SPF infused lip products. Today, I have another one. I was introduced to Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel a few weeks ago when I was lucky enough to get an Allure Beauty Box. I was impressed to see that the gloss had a 20 SPF in it being as most other glosses only have a 15 SPF. The other part that intrigued me was the word "cooling." Sure enough, as I applied the gloss to my lips they were immediately overtaken with a cooling sensation. It felt soooooo good, like my lips were being reinfused with mositure.

I know that there are a lot of anti-stickiness girls out there. Unfortunately for those of you that are, there is a stickiness factor to this gloss. As I said over and over again, I like glosses that are some what sticky because it lets me know that my gloss is still on and there's no need to reapply. That being said, it's not the stickiest gloss that I've ever used, but it's just something to be aware of.

The shine factor is through the roof, but the color factor not so much. There is a subtle hint of color, but if you're looking for something packed full of pigment, this product won't cut it. If, on the other hand you're looking for something full of shine, this product is dead on.

A bonus of this product is the price. Being as it's a Neutrogena product it's available at local stores everywhere and at a killer price. Drugstore.com has this available for only $6.99! A steal compared to the $20 glosses I'm usually purchasing! So if you're looking for a healthy gloss for the summertime I would highly recommend this one. Oh, I almost forget to mention the scent. This gloss has a melony kind of scent to it. It smells good enough to eat. Very summery!

drugstore.com, inc.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I was able to snag a Beauty Box as well! I'm a fan of the Neutrogena gloss as well - this was the first time I'd tried it too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home