Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

NARS Miami Sun Set

I don't know how I missed this, but I did. Sephora has an online only limited edition set from NARS. The Miami Sun Set features three products perfect for summer: an eye shadow duo in Sundance, a lip lacquer in Capucine, and a nail polish in Dovima. All of these shades are perfect for creating that beautiful sun-kissed glow that we all want during the summer. You can never have to many golden and beige shades of shadow! Also, if you've never tried a tangerine shade of lip color, especially in NARS lip lacquer form, you should definately check this out. I have a similar shade from NARS and it is absolutely gorgeous. Very versatile and not nearly as orangey on as in the pot. It really enhances the natural color of your lips...perfect for the summertime when you don't want to look to make-upy.

Truth be told, I am passing on this set because I do not wear nail polish. I know, how could someone who is make-up obsessed not use nail polish. Truth is that I never was into it and still have no desire to use it. So, being as I wouldn't use 1/3 of this set I see no reason to get it. But for those of you who are into the nail polish thing, I think this is a must have set.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home