Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Angelina Jolie On Vanity Fair


Okay, so I'm not a huge Angelina Jolie fan to begin with (I am definately on Team Aniston), but I do think that there are times when she looks absolutely stunning. Her new Vanity Fair cover is not one of those times. Is it me or does she look like a blow up doll? She looks very plasticy and her pout just screams "find me in a sex toy boutique." Honestly, at first glance I didn't even recognize her, I just thought it was a random model. She looks like she just went on a ride in a convertible with her hair tossed all about and I am not loving her shade of lipstick at all. What do you guys think?

3 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Lush Laundry said...

I agree. This picture almost looks fake because it really doesn't look like her. She should really thank her unborn kids for her cleavage too!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate AJ and have never thought she was remotely attractive at any time. That being said I think this cover sums her up perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home