Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Bourjois On Sale At Sephora

Wow...There are a lot of things going on today. While "window shopping" at Sephora.com I noticed that all of the Bourjois Cosmetics products are on sale. I don't know if this is a sign that Sephora will no longer be carrying the Bourjois line. I tried doing some internet research on the subject and can't find anything that states whether or not this is true. I did come across a bunch of blogs and message boards where Bourjois faithful fretted that some of their favorite products were being discontinued because their local Sephora didn't have them. However, if you visit Bourjois.com and click on where to buy, Sephora is not listed. As of right now, only Ulta.com and Ulta stores are listed.

Although I don't talk about it often, I will say that I am a fan of most of the Bourjois products I have tried. I absolutely love their Bourjois Effet 3D High Shine Lip Gloss in Rose Symphonic 20. Packed full of shine and sparkle, but it looks so natural when you put it on. It's like a cheaper version of MAC's Dazzleglass (although not as great as Dazzleglass, but at least it's available all of the time!). Their mascaras are also pretty nice too. They give me such full and dark looking lashes. So while it sucks that Sephora most likely will not be carrying the Bourjois any longer, the good news is that we get some great products at great prices. A quick skim of the products shows that the average savings as of today is about $5. Not bad. Happy Shopping!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home