Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, July 04, 2008

Purity Made Simple High Foaming Daily Cleanser

Have you guys heard about Philosophy's newest product??? I'm so excited to say that they have created a foam version of Purity Made Simple! Purity is my staple facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. It is so gentle that I can rub it on my eyes to take my make-up off and there is no irritation. My skin is clear and soft. I am even more in love now that they've made it in foam form. I absolutely love foam products. The hand soaps in my bathrooms are the foaming ones from Bath and Body Works. They are so light and airy and just feel really clean, which is really what you want in a facial cleanser. Of course Philosophy must have known that I just bought a mother sized 32 oz. bottle of the old fashioned Purity and just wanted to tease me with the new release since I will definately have to use up what I have before I buy anything new. This new product is currently available at Sephora and retails for $21.50 for a 6 oz. bottle and $34.50 for a 12 oz. bottle.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting I'll have to give that a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home