Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Nordstrom Exclusive??? I Don't Think So!!!

It's almost mid-July, so you know that Nordstrom's Beauty Exclusives are about to drop. I heard rumors that the products were already available online for pre-order so I made my way over to Nordstrom.com last night to check it out. There are some must have products that I will be posting about next, but there was one product that really stood out.

The second product listed is "philosophy 'purity made simple' one step facial cleanser (Nordstrom Exclusive)". That is exactly what it says on the Nordstrom website. I wondered to myself, "how could it be a Nordstrom exclusive when I have ordered the 32 oz. sized bottle of Purity at least 3 times from QVC?" So I mosey on over to QVC.com and what do I find??? Not only the very same 32 oz. sized bottle of Purity, but at a better price of $36.38 compared to Nordstrom's price of $42.50. So what's the deal???

This isn't the first time I've seen this happen. There's actually been a few times things have been available at Sephora as a "Sephora Exclusive" that I've found on other websites or stores. However, it is really aggrivating when this happens, especially when you can get a better price on the product some place else.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home