Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Lash Stash

Hey girls. I've been hitting the books so hard that I've hardly done anything else for the past week and a half. Hopefully, it will pay off. So I decided to take a little break this morning and check my email, which I haven't done in a few days. I was happy to see an email from Sephora. A few new products were highlighted, but I am most excited about one in particular: The Lash Stash. The Lash Stash is an awesome kit that includes 7 travel sized mascaras from some great brands.

0.14 oz Benefit A Little Bit BADgal Lash in Black
0.02 oz Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in Black
0.15 oz LORAC Publicity Stunt Lashes in Black
0.12 oz Smashbox Bionic Mascara in Black
0.24 oz Stila Multi-Effect Mascara in Black
1.0 oz Sephora Brand Lash Plumper in Black
0.17 oz Too Faced Lash Injection in Black

This is a great idea from Sephora. If there is one thing that I hear most people complain about it is the cost of mascara. So many girls want to try out new mascaras, but at $20-something a pop, it's not exactly the most affordable product to test out. On top of it, when you try out mascara in a store, you usually use a generic tester brush and not the brush that would come with the product so how do you really know if you would like the mascara when often the brush is more talked about then the actual make-up? At only $28, this is a great way to try out these products. All of the mascaras listed in this kit have a huge following. I will say that my 2 personal favorites are missing: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! and Diorshow Mascara. This kit is a limited edition and only available at Sephora. Happy Shopping!

Sephora.com, Inc.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home