Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, August 04, 2008

Bobbi Brown Metallic Eye Shadow

***Blogger is being a pain right now and not letting me upload any pictures. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon and I can add some later!***

I am so excited to post about Bobbi Brown's new Metallic Eye Shadows. Anyone who has read this blog before knows that I became obsessed with Bobbi's Metallic Eye Shadows last Fall when her Metallic Eye Shadow Palettes were released. Since then, I have been hoping and praying that they would make their way into the full time line. Finally, they have arrived! These high-shimmer, high-pigmented shadows are now available in single compacts in a wide range of 18 different shades. Everything from pastels to bold colors are featured in this line. I am in love. It may take me a little while, but getting every color is my ultimate goal.

These shadows go on your eyelids like butter. They feel so smooth and creamy that you won't even believe that they are powder. And their staying power is outstanding. I put it on in the morning and at night when I go to wash my make-up off I am amazed that the color is still there and, even better, no creasing! These shadows are available at BobbiBrown.com and retail for $20 each.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home