Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It's A Boy!

Just as I announce that I'm trying to get back into the swing of things a huge wrench has been thrown into my life. Yes, my Sweetie and I finally got a dog. An unexpected dog that is. My birthday was just a few weeks ago and a friend finally gave me my gift...a Jack Russell puppy. And while he is extremely cute, he is also extremely time consuming. Let me just tell you, I've only had him for a little over a day and he's already made me rethink having kids. My day today consisted of mostly chasing after him to stop him from chewing anything and everything in the house and then taking him outside to do his business. Oh, and in case you're wondering his name is AJ. I'll post pictures when I get them.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Congrats on being a new "mom!"

We got a puppy in April and OMG - it is a ton of work. Very worth it though. And if you can get through the puppy months, you can do anything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home