Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, August 08, 2008

Free Socks From Bath & Body Works

Someone just forwarded me a coupon for a free gift with purchase at Bath & Body Works. With any $15 or more purchase get a free pair of the "sweetest, softest socks on Earth." I have never tried a pair of socks from Bath & Body, but I will say that they do look pretty comfy in that picture. Click here to print out a copy of the coupon. It's valid in stores only through September 2nd. If anyone has a pair of these, feel free to post about them in the comments. Let us know how good of a deal this is or isn't. Hey, if it's free then that's already a pretty good deal in my book!
Bath & Body is having a sale on their Anti-bacterial Hand Soaps (5 for $15) right now. They also have some really cute gift sets that they are marketing for college students. I guess that would be a pretty nice gift to give someone who's going away for school. Especially if they are having to share a bathroom in a dorm! Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coupon. I went and got these and they are so soft. I cant wait for it to get colder so I can wear them around the house. thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home