Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, August 25, 2008

Philosophy The Haunted House Gift Set

Can you believe that it's almost September??? Summer has just flown by this year. As I sit at my computer, I see the school bus stopping to pick up kids across the street. I can't believe that it's back to school time already. Halloween is also quickly approaching as I found out yesterday during a quick run to Menards. They already had all of their Halloween decorations out. And I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Target takes down their back to school displays and replaces it with aisles upon aisles of Halloween candy and costumes! Crazyness.

It appears that decorations are not the only Halloween themed items available. Philosophy has gotten on the Halloween bandwagon and has released The Haunted House Gift Set. This set inclues three 6 oz bottles of 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath in the spooky scents of Black Licorice, Caramel Apple, and Pumpkin Spice Muffin. The bottles are housed in a cute box made to look like a haunted house.

One of my dear friends has a Halloween party every year. I think this would make a fabulous hostess gift for her.

Sephora.com, Inc.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home