Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, October 31, 2008

DuWop Moodswing Palette

One of the reoccurring questions that seem to pop up in my life is warm or cool? Yes, do I go with the warm palette or the cool palette? Truth be told, often times I empty my bank account and pick up both. I love that I don’t have to ask myself that question with DuWop’s new Moodswing Palette. This is really two palettes in one. On the left side, the warm tones and on the right side, the cool tones. Each side contains a mini version of Lip Venom (the warm side has gold shimmer in it and the cool side has silver shimmer), a lip stick, a lip gloss, three eye shadows, and a gradated shimmer brick. The palette also includes a full-size Reverse Lip Liner and two brushes. All of the shades in this palette are great for the fall and winter. It’s available for $42. It is a limited edition and is currently available at Sephora.com. Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home