Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, October 27, 2008

Stila Eyes & Shine Smudge Pot Trio Gel Eyeliner

I am so excited about this post about another holiday gift set. Not only because it is a product that I absolutely love, but because it is a new gift set that we have not seen in the past. Introducing the Stila Eyes & Shine Smudge Pot Trio Gel Eyeliner. This is a definite must buy kit this holiday season. Stila totally surprised me with this set this year. This kit features 3 Stila Smudge Pot Gel Eyeliners in Black, Bronze, and Gray and also comes with a mini eye liner brush. It’s great that this set features 3 basic, must have eye liner colors (although, I would be just as crazy over it if it featured some off the wall colors) so that it will be desirable to everyone.

I own at least 10 Stila Smudge Pots. Of course I have the basics like black and gray, but I am also a sucker for limited edition colors like purple, blue, green, etc. I absolutely LOVE these! These eyeliners glide gracefully across your lids. They are very blendable and buildable. Whether you want to create a thin line or a thick line, every look is very achievable. Being as they are “Smudge” Pots, they are great to smudge into a dramatic smoky eye. The bonus of these babies is their staying power. Even after a long tiring day full of rubbing my eyes out of exhaustion, the eyeliner is still there when I go to take my make-up off at night.

If you have yet to try Stila’s Smudge Pots but have always been curious, I 100% recommend this set for you. Trust me – Once you try just one shade, you are going to immediately want to get your hands on more!

Oh, I almost forgot, another great thing about the Smudge Pots is the fact that a little goes a long way. It will take you a very long time to get through a whole pot.

This is a limited edition set that retails for $32 (it has a value of $70). It is currently available at Sephora.com. Happy Shopping!

Sephora.com, Inc.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home