Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, October 16, 2008

DuWop Venom Rocks

It seems like it has been awhile since DuWop has come out with a new gift set. It seemed like for awhile there they were coming out with a new 3 piece Lip Venom set every season and then it just stopped. While there now seems like there are hundreds of cosmetic companies that have lip plumping glosses, DuWop was one of the first and thus still holds a special place in my heart. I’m happy to report that DuWop has some new sets out.

DuWop Venom Rocks is a new 3 piece collection of DuWop’s famous tingling glosses. The shades include Garnet (sheer deep berry with gold sparkle), Pink Quartz (translucent hot pink with gold sparkle), and Amethyst (clear light lavender with silver sparkle). Garnet definitely has to possibility of being a gothy looking gloss, but with a light hand, you can create just a look with just a kiss of color. This set is unlike DuWop’s past Venom gloss sets in the sense that these glosses do not come in the squeeze tubes. Nope, they are housed in twist off tube with a wand applicator with a sponge tip. Its priced at $21.

I have always, always loved DuWop Venom Glosses. The slight stinging/tingling sensation is something that I, while others might not, love. The first time I had it on, my Mom even commented on how great my lips looked. She has been a DuWop girl since then too! Now, whether or not these glosses actually plump your lips is debatable. All I know is that the tingling sensation makes me pout my lips more, thus giving the illusion at least of fuller lips. So there's my two cents on DuWop glosses.

More posts on DuWop and other gift sets to come! Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home