Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, October 10, 2008

"Be Kissed" LipFusion Color Shine Mini Set

How many lip glosses are too many? I think I may soon find out. I can’t help it! I am totally addicted to lip glosses! My collection is about to get 6 new members. LipFusion is rolling out their holiday collection with "Be Kissed" LipFusion Color Shine 6-piece Mini Set. The set includes the shades Clear, Bare, Sugar, Dream, Sexy, and Blush. They are in the mini size, perfect for tucking into your clutch for the party season this holiday season.


I’ve posted about LipFusion glosses before. I love the shine that you get with this gloss and I love the tingling effect of the lip plumpers. My lips feel so lush and full. If there is one thing about Fusion Beauty products that I don’t like, it is their prices. But that little problem with their kits like this one. You get all six glosses for only $49. This is a limited edition set and is currently available at Sephora.com. Happy Shopping!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home