Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Smashbox Rapture Eye Shadow And Brush Set

If you are a fan of Smashbox eyeshadows, have I got a goodie for you. Continuing on with some of the best picks of holiday collections, let me present Smashbox's Rapture Eye Shadow and Brush Set. This 10 piece collection includes 8 eyeshadow duos (16 shades total) and two full size eyeshadow brushes (a shadow brush and a definer brush) is just one of many from the Smashbox Rapture Holiday 2008 line. The 16 shades included in this kit are stunning. Covering the entire color spectrum, you get shades of brown, cream, gold, purple, green blue, silver, black, white, and pink. You so know where I'm going next, don't you??? Imagine how many different types of smokey eyes you can create with this kit!!! I especially love the inclusion of the silvers and whites. I love creating a frosty kind of smokey eye for the holiday season (think elegant frosted, not 1980s frosted).

This kit consists of so much eyeshadow that it will definately carry you through the holiday season and beyond. With the wide range of colors contained in it, you can go right into the Spring season with these shades.

When I first saw a picture for this product, I assumed that given all that is included the price would be near $100. Considering that single eyeshadow pots are priced at $16 a piece and you are getting two full size brushes I thought that was a fair price. I almost hit the floor when I saw that this kit is amazingly priced at $59!!! It has a $185 value.

As of right now, I only see this kit available at Smashbox.com. If you're thinking about getting this, I recommend waiting until Tuesday or Thursday and getting your Let's Do Lunch Tuesday or Thursday freebie with your purchase. You also get FREE SHIPPING on every order at Smashbox. Sephora has some of the other Rapture Holiday 2008 pieces (which I will definately talk about in future posts), but does not have the Eye Shadow and Brush set. If this changes, I will post it. Happy Shopping!

Free Samples of Smashbox Cosmetics Free Shipping f

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home