Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste

In the never ending quest for whiter teeth I have found yet another product. Introducing Crest Weekly Clean Intensive Cleaning Paste, a weekly intensive cleaner in the form of a toothpaste. When I first saw this product I didn't think twice about trying it out. To me, a toothpaste is the easiest way to whiten/clean teeth. So much easier to use compared to strips and gels with whitening trays. The suggested retail price of only $4.25 was also assuring. Really, how many cleaning/whitening products are that cheap? I have been using it for about a month now and can honestly say that I do see a nice change in my teeth. While this product does not claim to be a whitening product, only a cleaning product, it does polish and clean your teeth to the point where they are whiter. The polish especially makes your teeth like brighter.
The downside of this product is that it does not contain flouride and thus does not prevent cavities. You have to brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste first and then re-brush them with this product. While that doesn't really bother me, people with sensitive teeth/gums may find this troublesome.

You may also have a hard time finding this product at your local grocery/drug stores. I have noticed that some of the stores around me either did not have it or were sold out of it. Drugstore.com currently has it in stock and priced at $4.25.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hello its really nice site. good keep up it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home