Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Dazzleglass From MAC

I think everyone remembers my love affair with MAC's Dazzleglass collection back in May. In my post I hoped that MAC would reconsider the limited edition status of this collection and make it part of the full time line. I am happy to share that I have heard rumors at my MAC Counter that an upcoming collection will feature 5 Dazzleglass glosses!!! 4 will be re-releases from the original Dazzleglass line (Sugarrimmed, Love Alert, Baby Sparks, and Date Night) with one new shade (Miss Dynamite). I also heard that this is going to be an extremely limited collection. With the fan base that Dazzleglass had, I can only imagine that these babies are going to be flying off of the shelf. This collection is supposed to hit the market in mid-October. That's all the information I have for now!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THESE TO COME BACK OUT SINCE JUNE!!!! I AM GOING TO MY MAC COUNTER NOW TO SEE IF I CAN PUT THESE ON HOLD!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR POSTING ABOUT IT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home