Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sneak Peek At Sephora On HSN

Every Monday night at 6 pm Chicago time, HSN.com has their NFL Shop that my boyfriend must watch. While watching tonight I was happy to see that they are now offering a sneak preview of the Sephora boutique on HSN.com. So I excitedly ran to HSN only to be disappointed by what I have found so far. Prominently featured are The Balm and Urban Decay...2 brands that were already being carried by HSN. Sure, they've added Dior, Cargo, and the Sephora brand to name a few, but nothing new and exciting. The prices are exactly the same as what Sephora is charging and the gift sets that are currently featured are also available at Sephora. I really thought they would offer some exclusives or at least some introductory prices to start off this new relationship, but so far that has yet to be seen. Oh, and the kits that they have available from The Balm have been available on HSN for quite some time and only a few weeks ago were marked on clearance for close to $9. One good thing is that if you wanted to pick up any of the brought to you by Sephora items from HSN, they are currently offering FREE SHIPPING. This is pretty nice since Sephora only offers FREE SHIPPING if you spend $75 or more. Unless I am run over by a car, I will be watching the premiere Sephora show on HSN on the 13th, so I will most likely update you while I'm watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home