Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, March 26, 2007

Attention Salad Lovers

So it's time for another not really make-up, fashion, or style post, but any stylish and fashion conscious person will probably enjoy it. I don't know about you, but I LOVE salads. For me, they seem to be the easiest to go lunches. I can buy a bag of salad or a big pre-made salad and just scoop some of it into a container and I'm good to go. I love turkey sandwiches (probably even more than a salad), but sometimes I am just too lazy to actually make the sandwich. So that's when I grab the salad. The only thing I do not like about taking salads to go for school or work lunches is the fact that I end up using like 3 tupperware containers. One holds the actual salad, one holds the dressing because I don't want super soggy and wilted lettuce, and another holds the utensils and napkins. And of course, I can never fit those 3 containers into my lunch bag. Let me just tell you how excited I was when I saw the Fit & Fresh Salad Shaker. At first glance, it looks like a normal tuperware container that nicely holds your salad. However, upon closer inspection you will see that it has a built in dressing container that holds the dressing separately from the actual salad. Even better, it has a built in compartment to hold your fork and napkin! I absolutely LOVE this thing. And, it's only $6.99, which is pretty close to the price you would pay for just a plain tupperware container that didn't have all of these nifty features. Oh! I almost forgot! It also has an ice pack that snaps into the lip so it will keep your salad cool and crisp for 6 hours. They also have the Fit & Fresh Start Breakfast Chiller for cereal (it keeps your milk separate from your cereal...great for kids) and the Fit & Fresh Fruit & Veggie Bowl which has three compartments to separate fruits and veggies and has a removable container in the middle to hold a dip. With Spring finally here, these are great for those light on the go lunches. Believe me, you'll see me sitting by Lake Michigan munching on my salad out of these containers this Spring and Summer!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home