Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lord And Taylor Closing At Water Tower Place

Okay, I'm totally embarassed to admit that I, a downtown Chicago shop-a-holic, didn't know until today that the Lord and Taylor in Water Tower Place is closing! In all honesty, I never really shopped at Lord and Taylor because they were way too pricey for my budget, but I would peek my head in their every now and then and could usually find a great bargain in their clearance racks. Rumor has it that they are closing their doors for good at the end of March. I have not been to Lord and Taylor anytime recently so I can't tell you how much they have left or what the discounts are. I've heard that most stuff is 50% off and they still have quite a bit. It seems they are following the same layout Carson's did and just throwing everything that they have in stock out for the public to fight over. Lots or bargain basement like racks packed to the brim. If anyone has been on Michigan Avenue and has any insight feel free to comment and let us all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home