Makeup Fashion Style

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Payless Shoe Souce Makeover

Okay, in the past 10 years I have only been in a Payless ShoeSource once. A friend of mine who refuses to pay more than $20 for a pair of shoes (I know, I can't believe it either!) dragged me in kicking and screaming. I can remember feeling my skin crawl as I looked at how horribly uncomfortable and not well made the shoes were. On top of it, the designs were the worse things I have ever seen. Still trying to recover from using Star Jones as their spokesperson, Payless is doing a complete 360 and trying to appeal to shoe fashionistas.

Can you believe that Payless was on the runways of New York Fashion Week?!?! 2 lines, Abaete for Payless and Lela Rose for Payless were introduced. The bad news, neither lines will be available until the Fall. The good news, both lines are fabulous! The Lela Rose line is packed with different textures and materials. I cannot wait for this line because there are tons of looks that will work wonderfully with a business suit; which is something I'm going to wearing more often in the coming years. The Abaete line screams fashionista. Platforms, metallics, and funky designs are packed into this line. No word on pricing for either of these lines yet, but they can't be too expensive because it still is Payless after all. You can find tons of information on both lines on the Payless ShoeSource website now.

I was also greeted with a new ad from Payless when I opened my latest copy of Cosmo. This one suprised me too. American Eagle shoes available exclusively at Payless?!?! I must admit, the line is full of cute, weekend wear shoes. This line does deserve a look over. Now, I haven't seen this line in person so I don't know if that means they are going to look chinsy in person or if they are comfortable or not. I am going to try and stop in a Payless soon and I'll report back on what I find. If anyone else has already done so, feel free to post some comments on your thoughts about the new Payless.


Payless BOGO - Buy One, Get One Half Off

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home