Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

60-80% Off At Carson's

For those of you in the Chicagoland area, Carson Pirie Scott on State Street has reduced the prices on everything in their "Store Closing Sale." Everything is now 60-80% off! I stopped by there yesterday and was amazed at how much stuff they had left...especially in the shoe department! I was able to pick up 2 pairs of Nine West heels for $60! The Nine West "Freda" Pointed-Toe Pump are classic pointed-toe heels that go with anything. Pointed-toe shoes make legs look longer and leaner too! Who wouldn't want that? The other pair was a similar pointed toe heel but was a sling back in black patent leather. Absolutely gorgeous! I have actually been eyeing these 2 pairs for quite awhile. I may have to go back either today or tomorrow after my classes because there is just sooooo much stuff to go through and I didn't have enough time to go through it all yesterday. If you're going to be downtown and around State Street, you must stop at Carson's! They also have tons of jewelry available. Diamond accent necklaces were as cheap as $4.00! That's absolute crazyness!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home