Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Freebie From Sephora

So I've already told you that Sephora is opening at Orland Mall on February 2nd. For those of you who are going to be able to head on over there this weekend for the grand opening festivities, check out this coupon. Print it out and bring it to Sephora at Orland on February 2nd or 3rd and get a cute Sephora make-up bag absolutely FREE. You don't even have to purchase anything. I have snagged free cosmetic bags from Sephora grand openings before and have to say they are so great. Not big enough to hold every piece of make-up you have, but a great size to hold your products for an over-night getaway. I am one of those people who carries a humongoid purse, so I use mine to keep my make-up in my purse organized.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home