Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, February 26, 2007

Dior 1-Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow

According to the media, metallics are all the rage right now. They're popping up everywhere; on celebrities, on the runways, on cover models, and so on. Good thing for me that I have always loved metallics. In fact, one of my first posts was on the foiling shades of Bare Escentuals. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw the new Dior 1-Couleur Powder Mono Eyeshadow at Sephora last week. Every shade is packed full of rich pigment and metallic shimmer. I selected Icy White (a shimmering white) and Silver Dust (a shimmering gun metal grey). Absolutely stunning. The smokey eyes I create with these eyeshadows are the best I have every seen. The shadows go on so smoothly that it feels, and looks, like I am applying a cream shadow. The color and intensity last all day. It offers the perfect amount of shimmer without looking like you spilled a container of glitter on yourself. And the range of colors that Dior offers in this line. The full spectrum of the rainbow is represented. This is definately a must have product for your Spring make-up bag.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just picked up the white shade at Sephora today. I luv it! So sparkly and full of pigment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home