Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, March 26, 2007

New Philosophy Products

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a Philosophy girl. I swear by their face products (Which now that I think about it, I've never blogged about! Add that to the to do list!), love their bubble baths, and would die without their 3-in-1 bath products. When I saw Cristina Carlino, founder of Philosophy, talking about their bubble bath product and the fact that it "produces bubbles like you see in the movies with only a cap full," I immediately ordered a bottle. Now, I must say, the bubbles were more abundent and lasted longer than any other bubble bath product I have ever used, however, it did take a little more than a cap full. That didn't bother me that much though, because it still didn't take that much product to produce amazing results. The only downside to the product was that it was only available in Philosophy's perfume scents: Amazing Grace and Falling In Love. While I love both of those scents, when I'm in the bath/shower I want to use the fruity and sweeter fragrances that are found in their 3-in-1 products.

The powers that be at Philosophy must have heard my complaining because they have finally expanded their bubble bath line to include other scents. Red Delicious Apple, Old Fashioned Lemonade, Sweet Coconut Milk, and Empowerment are now all available in bubble bath form. At the moment, I am obsessed with the Red Delicious Apple scent. It makes me ready for spring. The scent is so fresh and clean and although it does smell like a fresh, ripe apple, it lingers on your body as simply as fresh, clean, sweet smell so no worries about smelling like a giant apple. I picked up the Philosophy Apple Circle Duo and love the scent layering affect. The body scrub makes me skin feel divine. Word of warning...the rich red color may make your shower look the the shower scene in Psycho! If you're in a rush to get to summer, try the Sweet Coconut Milk scent. It reminds me of loading up with suntan oil and laying out by the pool or on the beach.

I'm really hoping that Philosophy continues to expand their bubble bath product and also continues to add such great fragrances.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home