Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, March 23, 2007

Okay, okay, okay...I know it's been way too long since my last post. I greatly apologize. I've been having too many real world problems to post lately. Too many things going on at school (why did I go to grad school again???), too many family things (how many people have birthdays in March???), and to top everything off COMPUTER PROBLEMS!!! While the first two have finally started to settle down, although I'm sure the school stuff will act up again shortly, I'm still in the process of fixing the computer problems. Hopefully, this weekend I will be shopping for a new laptop. Anyone have any suggestions as for which new laptop I should buy? Feel free to leave a comment. Anyhoo, back to posting about all things good.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a Vaio. I love mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home