Makeup Fashion Style

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cargo PlanetLove Lipstick

Cargo Cosmetics is all about the new products lately. A few days ago I mentioned the new PurseGlosses and today I find out about CARGO PlantLoveā„¢ Botanical Lipsticks. Now, I am so not one of those vegan enviornmentalist chicks, but I must admit, I still do think these new lipsticks are pretty cool. Every piece of the packaging of this product is 100% biodegradable. The box the tube comes in is even made of flower paper; just plant the box and wait for some wild flowers to pop on up. Not only is Cargo taking care of the environment with this product, they are also donating $2 from each sale to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. 5 of the 12 shades were designed by celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Mariska Hargitay, and Evangeline Lily. I haven't tested this product out yet, but it's description says that it promises to be a very moisturizing lipstick containing a botanical blend of oils and shea butter.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought one of these yesterday and love it. The color is great and it is really rich and moisturizing. I planted my container in a cute little pot in my kitchen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home