Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Holidays To You!!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, great Kwanza, or whatever holiday it is you celebrate. My Christmas was fabulous. It was wonderful spending time with friends and family...especially when those friends and family members were showering me with lavish gifts. Okay, so they weren't all lavish gifts, but I loved them all just as much. I received many gifts that I can't wait to try out and tell you all about (especially the Infiniti by Conair Hair Designer Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler Model 208 that keeps getting rave reviews in every beauty magazine that I have seen). Although I'm sad that Christmas is over, the good news is that the end of Christmas signals the post-Christmas sales at the stores. CNN.com reported yesterday that overall Christmas sales are down in the retail world thus opening the doors to huge after Christmas sales in hopes of luring customers in and thus reviving lagging sales. Let's hope that's true!

Christmas Myspace Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home