Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, December 17, 2006

NARS Spring 2007 Collection


Being as it is only December 17th and winter has yet to begin, imagine my surprise when I checked my email last week and saw an email from NARS Cosmetics announcing their new Spring 2007 line. Spring?!?! You've got to be kidding me! But I quickly got over my shock and surprise and became very intrigued with the new colors I saw. Beautiful pinks, greens, apricots, and plums await. I cannot wait to see these colors in person and to try every product on personally. I'm literally excited about every piece. So what does Spring 2007 have in store for us???

Lip Gloss in Risky Business (Sheer Persimmon): I personally think this is going to be the greatest shade from NARS since Orgasm. A gorgeous deep shade of pink with shimmer, this shade is sure to be a winner. I'm not even going to wait to check this one out in person. I already know this one is going to be a winner. I've never met a pink shade by NARS that I haven't loved.

Habanera Eye Shadow Duo: Definately the winning eye shadow duo in this new collection. Pale mint green and plum-tinged charcoal are perfectly matched to give you a smoldering smokey look without being over powering. The pale green is the perfect shade to give the smokey look the Spring look. Gorgeous.

Thebes Duo Cream Eyeshadow: Okay, looking at the picture of this one, I think it looks a little weak...doesn't pack that much punch. However, these shades are for the Springtime so I guess they should be lighter. Lighter shades also tend to bring out your eyes (at least that's been my experience, others might disagree). I personally love gold and brown shades, so I think this one has potential. This duo is definately one I will have to check out first before I buy it.

Tutti Frutti Sheer Lipstick: Just looking at the picture, it looks like this is going to be the perfect sister product for the Risky Business lip gloss. I am definately a gloss person, but I do like to wear lipstick underneath glosses sometimes. When you are able to perfectly pair up complimentary lip gloss and lipstick shades it really makes the color pop. Risky Business and Tutti Frutti look like a match made in heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home