Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Laura Geller Lip Stay

In many a past post I have exclaimed my love of MAC Pro Longwear Lip Colour. It was the only lip color I found that can withstand a whole day of drinking Diet Coke straight from the can; until now. I was amazed when I tried out Laura Geller Lip Stay in Pucker. The gilded apricot shade offered the perfect amount of subtle color and the clear top coat offered super luminous shine. As I applied the Lip Stay color to my lips I could actually feel the coat sealing onto my lips, but not in an annoying way. I knew immediately that this baby was not coming off my lips without a fight. The clear top coat stayed on for quite a while (in all honesty, I looked in the mirror on and off for about 2 hours and saw that it was still all good and then just got too busy to do that!); of course it didn't last as long as the lip color itself did, but that's true for the MAC product as well. The great thing about the Laura Geller Lip Stay product is that it retails for only $13 (compared to the $20 retail price of the MAC product). I have known many a person who refuse to spend $20 for a lip gloss (I of course am not one of them!), so this product is great for them. This product definately gets my seal of approval. I can't wait to try out the other shades.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home