Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

As I sit here writing this post I cannot believe that in a few short hours it is going to be 2007! Time continues to fly. And while New Year's Eve tends to be a happy night full of drinking and partying with friends, family, and loved ones, I cannot help but feel a bit sad on this night. Who knows what the next year has in store. Who will not be with us, who will have to go through troubled times, etc. Of course, I also think about what joyous times are ahead. Who will be getting married, who is going to have a baby, who will get a great new job, etc. It may sound corny, but I guess the point is to truly appreciate the times you have with the ones you love.

Okay, enough with the sappy stuff. So with each year comes a new list of resolutions that I struggle to keep. This year I want to focus on leading a healthier lifestyle. I want to eat healthier, cut down on my Diet Coke addiction and drink more water, work-out more, and force myself to walk home instead of hopping on the bus or subway when I get lazy. I'm also going to try and keep my apartment as neat and tidy as possible.

So to everyone out there, have a very safe and happy New Year's Eve! If you're in Chicago, remember that the CTA is offering penny rides tonight to help the lushes get home safely!

Myspace Layouts

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new Year to you too! Sound Bar was rockin' last night! Hope everyone else had a great new years eve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home