Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, January 01, 2007

Benefit Hopelessly Devoted To Pink

It may only be January, but Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. And while I've had my Sweetie for a number of years now and thus know that I will in fact have a date for V-Day, I have plenty of single friends who begin to dread February for fear that they will spend Valentine's Day home alone crying over their life as an Old Maid (yes, I actually do have friends who do this). So for all of my friends out there who fear February I may have something to change your mind. Coming this February, Benefit will be releasing their latest palette; Hopelessly Devoted To Pink. Similar to its Weathergirl palette, Hopelessly Devoted to Pink will feature 3 lip glosses and 3 eye shadows; all in beautiful shades of pink. I think that the packaging on this one is so cute. The hearts make it perfect for Valentine's Day. Guys, listen up! This is a perfect, PERFECT, gift for your girlfriends for V-Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home