Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, January 28, 2008

BORBA Products At TJMaxx

Just a quick note to let you all know that I ran to TJ Maxx this weekend and found a ton of BORBA skincare products on clearance for only $10! These are the same products that are currently selling at Sephora from $37-$45. It looks like BORBA is changing the types of bottles they use for their line, so they must be pushing out the overstock of the products packaged in the old bottles through overstock outlets such as TJ Maxx. If you use BORBA products this is definately a chance for you to stock up on them.

I personally have only used the Fiber-Knit Emulsion SPF 15 from BORBA as it was part of a joint Tarte-BORBA Todays's Special Value on QVC sometime last year. I will say that my skin did feel pretty nice afterwards and the fact that it contained SPF is a big plus. If anyone has any thoughts about the BORBA line, feel free to post comments and let us all know what you think.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx for telling us about this. I went to my TJMaxx and they had a ton. I adore all of the Borba skinccare line. It really has helped reduce the fine lines, especially around my lips and eyes. Thx again.

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. My TJMaxx also had them. Great deal. He was just on QVC the other night selling the fiber knit concentrate for $47 when I just bought three of them at TJMaxx for only $10 a piece. My TJMaxx also had a bunch of Lancome products.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Borba products at mine, but they did have Lancome and OPI nail polish for only $1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home