Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Aquafresh White Trays

If you've been reading this blog for awhile now, you'll know that I am in love with Aquafresh White & Shine toothpaste. As someone who has tried almost every teeth whitening product out there, trust me when I say that this toothpaste really does whiten teeth and makes them shine. My teeth have also never felt cleaner. So you can imagine how excited I was when I received an email from Aquafresh announcing their latest product, Aquafresh White Trays. The Crest Whitestrips never caught on for me because I felt they were difficult to use. Trying to keep those thin strips on your teeth without sliding off was next to impossible. I could never get it on evenly. The fine folks at Aquafresh must have had the same problem and decided to create White Trays. Each disposable tray comes with pre-filled teeth whitener in it. Simply pop the tray into your mouth for 30-45 minutes and you're good to go. And, you only need to use them once a day (as opposed to the twice a day requirements of Crest strips). They say that you'll see whiter teeth in only 3 days. If this product is half as good as the White & Shine toothpaste I am sold. They're even offering a coupon for $7 off at their website. As soon as I try these babies out I of course will post my findings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home