Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, January 04, 2007

GoSMILE Go All Out Complete Tooth Whitening System

Today's Special Value

In the midst of insomnia last night, I began channel surfing for something to watch being as I was too lazy to get up and put a DVD on. As I stumbled upon HSN, I was happy to see that it was a day of makeovers. Finally, something decent on television after midnight. I was even more excited when I saw that the Today's Special Deal was the GoSMILE Go All Out Complete Tooth Whitening System. Girls, if you have not tried GoSMILE yet this is the perfect time to do it. I can say from personal experience, this kit delivers.

"Whiten your smile safely and easily in as little as 14 days with the GoSMILE Go All Out Tooth Whitening System. The kit contains what you need to help whiten, protect and maintain your beautiful smile. With GoSMILE, whitening your teeth is easy. Just flip the paper sleeve to expose the brush tip, pop the ampoule open, squeeze and apply. Toss the ampoule when you're done and be sure not to eat, drink or rinse for 20 minutes."

I've used GoSMILE in the past. I use it for the amount of recommended time and then I stick by my trusthworthy Aquafresh White & Shine as usual. Every few months or so I use the GoSMILE system again as a sort of touch up. I love it. Everyone that I know of who has used this product also highly recommends it. This is also the same system that many, many celebrities use. Just take a gander through Cosmo, Glamour, People, etc. and you're sure to find some praise of GoSMILE at some point in time. The best thing is the price on this system. Today only, since it is the Today's Special Deal, you can get this super deluxe system for only $79.90 plus FREE SHIPPING. What's even better is that you can put the payment on 2 flex pay payments for only $39.95 each. Can you believe that?!?! This system has a retail price of $149.95! That's a savings of almost 50%!!!

A word to the wise. Many of the Today's Special Deals have been selling out lately. Just something to keep in mind if you really want this kit.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks! I've been wanting to try this forever. can't beat the price, fs, and the 30 day money back guarantee.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT FIND!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home